Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Arduino Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Siegrist

I have an Arduino project that exceeds my ability. I have some portions working, but need to put it all together. This can be a paid gig, but I am working on it now so I may eventually figure it out. This project is for some Escape Room prop logic.

I have a pulse dial phone, I play an "off hook" SD file when picked up. This part I have working.
I have an external analog trigger that will go high. At that point I want a "dial tone" to play. I also have this file on the SD card.
If the dial tone process is active, then I need to listen to the pulse count (high-lo-high-low, etc.) as it dials. I found some logic on line, but haven't tried it or even looked at adding it to the sketch. The dial tone should stop after dialing begins.
I need to collect the 10 "switched" pulse sets and sum them to a total.
If that sum = 57, then I need to play an audio file also stored on the SD, then send a high to a controller relay I have at the ready to turn on some blacklight LED's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back