Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

arduino fuse bits for mega 328P

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnatro

I have burned the optiboot for mega 328p using an ISP burner. my problem is i have set the fuse bits according to the make file given, but i cannot upload any sketch to the board. all i can see is the rx pin blinking and there is no response from the MCU. i know that the 328 p can only support utp 8 mhz, but i have already with me a 328p with bootloader in it (bought one) which works fine. is there any other method for buring bootloader to 328p? or is it the problem of the fuse bits?

fuse bits : ( i have used here)
Hfuse : DE
L fuse : FF

Have you verified that the flash was successful? You may also be clocking out the data too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back