Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

apex model ad-500d

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin429

I HAVE THIS DVD PLAYER THAT WORKS BUT NO SOUND. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHICH PART OR DIODE IT COULD BE. THANKS A MILLION. :)

martin429 said:
I HAVE THIS DVD PLAYER THAT WORKS BUT NO SOUND. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHICH PART OR DIODE IT COULD BE. THANKS A MILLION. :)

Such an obscure make probably isn't worth repairing anyway?, as new ones are so cheap! - but the only common sound fault I know of is on Toshiba DVD players, where some electrolytics go S/C.

Always assuming it's not been set incorrectly of course, if it's set to output digital sound this turns off the analogue sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back