Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can tell the color of the square is determenined by your reputation here on the boards. <--- This button. Looking back at your past post, you had one locked for being nonsense. I'm sure thats where the red square came from.

Someone must have given you negitive reputation.

You haven't been asking people to do your homework for you at any stage have you? That would certainly explain it.

If you click on User CP you can see the latest thread(s) where you got the bad rep.

No they're not they're for bad people.

But seriously look at the posts where you go your negitive reputation and learn from them. Normally there's a reason but if it's just someone being pathetic then don't worry about it, however I don't think this is the case here.

goblin_techies said:
how can i get rid bad reputations?
anyone??
pls. help me

You can't, you need to make sensible posts and people will (may?) give you positive feedback which will increase your reputation.

I'll give you one clue! - having:

"pls. help me"

at the bottom of your post probably isn't a good start!.

goblin_techies said:
how can i get rid bad reputations?
anyone??
pls. help me
Nigel is correct.

Anyway, why the change of heart, I thought that you thought the red squares look cool?

I can arrange another red square for you if you like.:D

I think we all could... mohahahahaha! :D

ummmm, i think we need to close this thread??????

probably because this thread hasn't been active for 6 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back