Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

anyone used HoyaSource before

Status
Not open for further replies.

micr0man

hello everyone,

I have recently been on the lookout for some products and came across **broken link removed**. It is very cheap, but its so cheap i am starting to wonder if it is a scam. for example this **broken link removed** is worryingly cheap,

Has anybody used this site before, and if so what were your experiences like with them,

Thanks, Dave

Scam, or at best completely unreliable. The claims are way past too good to be true.

Last edited:
it's true. I have bought several times from them, cables for auto, 2pcs of this amplifier, electronic things, every time they gave me excellent service. From their recent orders u will see repeated orders for cables, it's my purchasing for my business, hoyasource has already become one of suppliers for my business.

That looks like a nice little amp. Even if it does not work, the aluminum case is worth $15.00! The shipping is free!
I doubt that output into a pair of 4 Ohm automotive speakers exceeds 50 real RMS watts but car stereo watts are always inflated BS watts.

Hi just an update,

I ended up getting the amplifiers from another source which was a little cheaper and I would like to say that is really not a good amplifier. I took it apart and found it was something like an 8.3W RMS per channel which is much less than its stated 500W. The sound itself was OK, I could not give specifics because i am not an audiophile but they do work as a simple amplifiers for my projects which I do. The USB port does not contain the nessasery resistors to charge apple devices, and from what i could see the 7805 regulator used looked like it was 100mA maximum.

As for HoyaSource itself perhaps now I know they are legit I may try and get some stepper motor boards off them,

Thanks for all the help,

Dave

Be careful where you buy your speakers first, in the US speakers have to list RMS wattage, you're probably buying cheap nock off Chinese junk. That 500 watts is probably single cycle peak power output. 8watts RMS per channel is fine, I think my desktop speakers are only 5watts each and they're suitable for general listening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back