Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone know who makes a 0-120 VDC pot adjust AC/DC converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlof

Hello,

Long time lurker first time poster. I've used these before and the module was made by Lambda. It was a enclosed block with a terminal strip. You would mount it in your project box. Terminal block hook ups where something like 2 ac wires, 3 pot wires, + / - vdc.

I've searched high and low on the lambda site to no avail.

All I really need is a module that can do 0 - 120 VDC out has normal 120/60hz VAC input. Output current was low like .125 or .150 A.

Anyone know of a substitute?

Thanks for your time...

Arlof.

Have a look here:

**broken link removed**

JimB

wow.... I think I mentioned that I checked there site, but thanks anyway. I'm more looking for another source, because after searching Lambda doesn't make one anymore....

0-120v

If the form factor is an issue it might be a problem to get the range 0-120V. If it's not, try HP (Aglient). Actually you could also try a place called Test Equity (used reconditioned equipment - lots of power supplies). Good luck.

gh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back