Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone know what the model this is???

Status
Not open for further replies.

card9inal

I've been looking for a new soldering station... Saw this one on eBay, but don't know what the model number is...

Has anyone seen this anywhere in a legit store?

Thanks!!!

**broken link removed**

At $89 + $35 S&H US you can buy a nice digital Weller for about that. Always make sure you can get tips when you buy a soldering station.
**broken link removed**

Sure nice gear that Hakko, but for a casual hobbyist probably overkill. I use the Weller posted above, cost me about $140 CDn and I can get tips at most electronic shops including digikey

Thanks for the input... My needs wouldn't be totally professional, but I would say one step up from the "Casual Hobbyist". I will be using it for a lot of my work, and school as well.

The tips may be harder to obtain, but I would hope the quality of them would be better than some of the cheaper units.

I'll look into the Weller offerings as well!

How much are your tips generally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back