Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone Know The Component??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually i want to make something simple like this only

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not listening! Equal illumination of both sensors does not stop the motor! The circuit is too simplistic and impractical. It needs TWO comparators set up with a dead zone in the middle (where the two sensors have equal illumination) where the motor is stopped. This means that the circuit has THREE states: CW, OFF, CCW.

Your posted circuit only has ONE comparator, which can output only TWO states: CW and CCW. That means the motor is ALWAYS running, back and forth, back and forth,....

Last edited:
Relax bro..I'm new in this so doesn't have much knowledge.
So you got any suggestion?

I previously suggested that you read this thread which deals with the deadband issue.

ok, after some searching through the internet. I found something that is much more better.

**broken link removed**

Any comment on this circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back