Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

anyone know anything about PS3 Video9 settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaneshane1

i have a dvd that i would like to backup through ps3 video9, but i have no idea what settings to use, i have tried a few but they dont play very well at all,its all blocky and glitchy.

i have a HDMI TV

and thats printed on the ps3 box?

so i take it that that is a plus

any help would be great, Thanks!!!

i know that its not the most appropriate place to ask, and i have tried other more appropriate forums with no help.

The PS3 Blows, get a Xbox 360!!! It is AWESOME!!!

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

shaneshane1 said:
you blow!!!

and that hardly answer's my question does it

Don't get mad at me, I am just stating that you spent an extra 200 dollars for a major can of suckage.

Maybe under management or something? Isnt the PS3 Interface similar the the PSP interface? If so I could look it up.

Krumlink said:
Don't get mad at me, I am just stating that you spent an extra 200 dollars for a major can of suckage.

Maybe under management or something? Isnt the PS3 Interface similar the the PSP interface? If so I could look it up.

i own a PSP and even thats better than xbox, i also owned a xbox to, and sold it to buy a PS3 because it was a slow loading, glitching piece of junk,

shaneshane1 said:
i own a PSP and even thats better than xbox, i also owned a xbox to, and sold it to buy a PS3 because it was a slow loading, glitching piece of junk,
Yeah the Xbox was, the 360 is AWESOME. the PS3 has interference in its controllers, now that is bad.

But my question is, is the PSP interface like the PS3?

crusty said:
i put a piece of bread in my xbox 360 and it didn't toast it. :(

mabye you should put a game in it so it over heats :D
and then sit the bread on top,then it will get really hot and cook your bread :eek: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back