Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone here use the PICLIST? What's the best way to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueroomelectronics

Like the title says, I find PICLIST interesting but a bit cumbersome as far as the user interface goes. I've tried Nabble but it seems my posts never get posted on PICLIST.
Any recommendations?

Are there two PICLIST's? With the PICLIST on yahoo.groups, posts must have the moderators approval, who never seems to be around. Sent a post and it never got picked up, because it was never approved and timed out.

Same thing is happening to me with Nabble. The PICLIST page demonstrates why good computer engineers are not necessarily good web designers. :)

Maybe there should be a code repository here. I'm pretty sure that most of the things on the pic list have been rediscovered here. At least this site is active and open to new stuff.

Mike.

I use the Piclist and just use it through the email based interface.

Easier to archive the usefull stuff and bin the rubbish.

Piclist does have its own searchable archive but its a little clunky at times.

blueroomelectronics said:
Like the title says, I find PICLIST interesting but a bit cumbersome as far as the user interface goes. I've tried Nabble but it seems my posts never get posted on PICLIST.
Any recommendations?

You are correct piclist structure is worst actually there is no any structure.Very hard to post thats why i'm away from it.

If you have enabled Daily Digest (bundle) you can see your post in the list.

Same friends working in that piclist who is working on microchip forums.

If you can contact Dan Smith in piclist he can help you to solve the posting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back