Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone here from the Philippines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master scientist

Good day people, I am a newbie here in this forum though a 15 years techni junkie, an electronic hobbysist, and design my own circuits out from scrap, modification is my skill, cloning is my secret, if you need help, dont hesitate to ask Master Scientist.

Peace people:p

Hi, Master Scientist,

I am new too. I heart news from Philippines couple years ago that a scientist invented a car to use water to run. He showed the water run car to the reporter. He claimed that he had written letters to all big car manufacturing companies and did not get any reponse. Did you hear of such news? As oil price is going up, I think it is time to re-visit this matter.

t.o. said:
Hi, Master Scientist,

I am new too. I heart news from Philippines couple years ago that a scientist invented a car to use water to run. He showed the water run car to the reporter. He claimed that he had written letters to all big car manufacturing companies and did not get any reponse. Did you hear of such news? As oil price is going up, I think it is time to re-visit this matter.

I heard about that news. Seems that he's the laughingstock of everyone because a formal emissions test revealed hydrocarbon emission. If you burned water as a fuel, you should NOT have any hydrocarbons emitted from the tailpipe. It seems he's got a hidden tank of petrol somewhere in the car which feeds his engine stealthily. He hasn't allowed anyone to search the car for the hidden tank, and he's refused challenges to run the car for a thousand kilometers while refuelling with only water in full view of everyone.

Master scientist said:
cloning is my secret
Uh what exactly are you cloning? One each of you and craciun is enough around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back