Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone have some PIC sample code for RFM70 2.4GHz transceiver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futterama

Hi,

I'm using the RFM70 2.4GHz transceiver in a project and oh my god, it seems to be a long way to get the thing working. I have read the datasheet, and really don't know where to begin. It would be a big help if I had some sample code to start out with.

So if you have been working with the RFM70 before and have some sample code you could send me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Link to RFM70: **broken link removed**

Rfm70

Did you come right as I am just starting with the RFM70 and PIC18F2620 myself. Currently I understand the DS for the RFM70 I just cannot get the SPI bus to talk to it :)

These questions would likely fare much better in the uC sections of the forums. There are some really sharp uC people in those sections.

Ron

The moderators have moved it. Those guys are right on things. :)

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back