Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone have instructions for Magenta KIT870

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigal_scorpio

Hi all,

Does anyone have the instructions, that is building details for the Majenta KIT870 PIC Tutorial PCB?

I have rediscovered the bare board and would love to build it as an aid to learning PICs, but the board is all I have. I should have the majority of components needed, if only I knew what they were and where they fitted!

Please help if you can, a scan would be brilliant, or a web address (though I've spent many hours looking so far).

Thanks for reading this............Al

Scannned pics of KIT870

blueroomelectronics said:
Wow, I searched and found very little. Could you post a photo of the PCB?

Certainly mate, here they are!

Al :)

Attachments

• KIT870a1.jpg
    KIT870a1.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 124
  • KIT870b1.jpg
    KIT870b1.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 121
Hmm, well it's got a generic parallel port programmer, I'll see if I have any old EPE issues from 1998. I've got Elektor from back then.

If you want something from this century to learn PICs on my Junebug kit might be of interest. :)

Thanks Bill

blueroomelectronics said:
Hmm, well it's got a generic parallel port programmer, I'll see if I have any old EPE issues from 1998. I've got Elektor from back then.

If you want something from this century to learn PICs on my Junebug kit might be of interest. :)

Sadly the Missus is getting a bit keen on my spending at the mo, so I need to use what I got already :(

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back