Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone familiar with the Freescale Freedom board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hello everyone,

I recently acquired a new toy to play with: A Freescale FRDM-KL25Z "Freedom" board, which uses the Kinetis KL25Z128VLK4 micro.

I am starting off with Assembly to give myself a better understanding of how these particular 32-bit micros work, but it's been quite a while since I last used Assembly. Has anyone here done any ASM programs for this device?

Regards,
Matt

Haven't worked with freescale specifically, but this is a cortex M0+ part. It's very unusual to program these in assembler only. With the buy out of Freescale by NXP, I wouldn't get too familiar with the peripherals either as it doesn't look like these chips have much of a future as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back