Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

anyone else having login problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moody07747

ok i have always came here and didnt say anything but not its starting to annoy me

i come here and go to post...it says to log on and so i do...i make my post and it goes up on the web....i hit the "Electro Tech Online Forum Index" button and after the page loads i look at the top right and it says login....not logout

so it keeps logging me out even though i check the box all the time....its annoying because i go around the board and have to log in about 5 times...

anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

You probably have cookies disabled. The option is in control panel -> internet settings (or options)

its working fine in IE

maby im setting it up wrong...someone walk me through setting the cookies for FF

what im doing is tools, options, privacy tab, cookies tab, exceptions button, copy and pase the url of the homepage and paste it into the little box, kit accept

hit the ok buttons and im done

is that how its suppost to work?

Moody - are you pressing the 'Allow' button first?

That's about all I can think of....I use Firefox and it has always worked fine....

Good luck.

-Infamous

(edit - mispelled "use" :lol: )

I had the same problem but I think I have solved it now.

The problem appeared to be that I had both my adsl modem and my wireless router setup to be a DHCP server. I turned DHCP off on my modem and the problem appears to be solved.

HTH

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back