Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anybody want to help with a new electronic project website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeee

Hi, a while ago I posted a topic about starting a website where people could develop electronic projects with the help of other members from the website. I've now built the majority of the website and am ready to start running projects. The idea behind the website is that members start a project that can then be developed by other members of the website. The project is then available for other members to look at and build/modify and add to if they wish.

I am looking for people who would like to help run the website with me, if you are interested in helping please send me a private message or visit the website to leave a message for me. You can be involved as little or as much as you want to be, I'm quite happy to share the running of the website as equals with anybody who is really interested in the idea.

I'm also looking for people who are interested in starting projects or writing tutorials/articles for the site.

over the lase two days I have completely redesigned the site, so if you are already a member i'm sorry but you will need to re-register (i accidently deleted the users database! sorry)

Thanks for all the support I recieved from members of this forum it really helped to motivate me to build the site.

i'd be willing to help as much as possible, submitting whatever i find can be usefull, and moderating.

edit: i can't seem to create an account.

Hi ukeee,
There appears to be something wrong with your site access. I have tried to re-register but it tells me I have the wrong name/password.

Thanks for letting me know about that problem, I've now sorted it out so new users can register. Thanks

ukeee said:
Thanks for letting me know about that problem, I've now sorted it out so new users can register. Thanks
There's still a problem. I've just re-registered and it STILL won't let me in!

"Belay the last pipe!" I'ts OK now.

Most people have been able to register now, if anybody else is having problems tell me and i will manually create an account for you. Could you also tell me which browser you are using as there may be a problem with certain browsers. You must supply a valid email address, the register script checks that it is valid before you can use your account.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back