Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anybody have any Linear Power-One schematics ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might have a Power One powersupply at home. I dunno if it is linear or not. I think its capable of 20 or 30 amps at 5Vdc. I'm probably going to use it for my little workstation I'm setting up in my bedroom...I wonder how many 74 series IC's I can run with 20 amps...

Anyhoo, a few more details would be nice...like is there a certain model that you are looking for? are you looking for the schematic so that you can copy it and build your own? are you trying to repair one?

Any linear model will do from Power One, the one -in-

I have is HB5-3/OVP-A (5V@3A)
I want to DAC control the output voltage using the LM723

Thanks

Re: Any linear model will do from Power One, the one -in-

rob1234 said:
I have is HB5-3/OVP-A (5V@3A)
I want to DAC control the output voltage using the LM723

Thanks

What range of control do you want?

Is this why you were asking about the LM723 #1,8 pins?

I'm not sure if you know this, but most manufacturers don't hand out schematics for their designs. Are you sure you even need one? Lift the pins and wire in a voltage source(acting like your DAC) for a quick experiment to see if you can adjust output that way. By the time you find all this information you've been looking for you could have been long time finished with the experiment to see if you can do what you want..

????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back