Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anybody go to I.T.T., or know anything about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tperk1

Has anyone been, or know anyone who went to I.T.T. Electronics courses? IF you have, let me know what you thought about it? I live real close to one and I'm getting discouraged at the Community College I am currently attending (Money Trap). If I.T.T. offers a good hands on program, I could be there now; Instead of: Group Study, study skills, spinning, yoga, etc... .

Depends on what you want for your long term career.

You will be a technician with no real degree from ITT.

Electrical engineering for first two years can be flustrating as you get just basic curriculum in prep for associate degree. Now days you need a masters degree to get a good engineering job.

I'm just getting frustrated. Everytime i look at the tally of money borrowed vs. how far along I am in My degree Field - it don't add up. By the time I get into the Electronics hands-on & co-op.,I'll be out of tuition money. I know the name of the school on the degree is important and I thought I.T.T. might be a pretty reputable as far as electronics goes. Thanks

According to their website, you can get a B.S. in electronics from them. But it's likely to be a more narrow education then you would get from a large college, which would make it harder to get a job if you are competing with graduates from such colleges.

Try to find a specialization that has the most demand. I would expect there is a good demand for computer science graduates, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back