Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any suggestion on Designing Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssnickson

I need a free circuit design software which can be used for my collage project. I need to do a circuit using PIC,Encoder,Motor driver. Any suggestion?

Interesting to make a functional collage from electronic parts. Somebody made one that looked like a bug. I once made a collage from pieces of wire; it looked like a duck.

Actually i m not looking software to do simulation i just need a circuit designing software where i can just drag and drop the components i m using and can connect. Later maybe i would like to do simulation so if you any recommendation to do simulation also welcome. Thanks for you hlp

You only need a schematic creation program then. Others on here use those, and can guide you. I don't use them; just trying to put your request in Electro-Tech Online speak.

Can you export your schematic from LTSipce ot Eagle, or do you have to make it all over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back