Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any suggestion for my antisleep alarm circut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhammad farris

This circuit saves both time and
electricity for students. It helps
to prevent them from dozing
off while studying, by sounding a beep
at a fixed time interval, say, 30 minutes.
If the student is awake during the beep,
he can reset the circuit to beep in the
next 30 minutes. If the timer is not reset
during this time, it means the student
is in deep sleep or not in the room, and
the circuit switches off the light and fan
in the room, thus preventing the wast-
age of electricity.
The circuit is built around Schmitt-
trigger NAND gate IC CD4093 (IC1),
timer IC CD4020 (IC2), transistors
BC547, relay RL1 and buzzer
So,the question is I want to add some component to my circuit to make it more useful.But i didnt know what component is suitable with my project.

Attachments

• 20151211_103522.jpg
    20151211_103522.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 175
This may not be the suggestion you're looking for, but according to your schematic diagram, when the relay RL1 is not active, it will be directly shorting the 230vac power and neutral lines together. This will likely yield less than desirable results.

This may not be the suggestion you're looking for, but according to your schematic diagram, when the relay RL1 is not active, it will be directly shorting the 230vac power and neutral lines together. This will likely yield less than desirable results.
How to get the desirable result ..what to modified in this circuit..help

I want to add lcd display, ir sensor.
To display what? What is the IR sensor for?
How about switch on a coffee-maker to help the student stay awake? :).

Your question still is vague and not informative. Exactly what do you want to add to this circuit? What kind of display, what text, when, etc? What kind of sensor, what is it sensing, what do you want the circuit to do when it sensing something?

ak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back