Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any suggestion for device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameschia

I am now doing a project which using PIC16F877A to create an ultrasonic range finder.
When I receive signal from receiver, i need a device to trigger "active low" to send the signal to PIC immediately.
Is there any suggestion of device for example transistor, relay or any thing that is fast enough with minimum delay?

Hi. You have given absolutely no relevant information that makes it possible to answer your question.

So until you provide any info, it will probably remain unanswered.

You need to send a burst of ultrasound and use a simple transistor circuit to detect the returning pulse.
About all I can offer at the moment.

What is the voltage/current/frequency of the 'signal from receiver'?

Post a schematic of the 'receiver' if you can. It's unclear whether 'receiver' means the ultrasonic transducer itself or the signal processing circuit which responds to the transducer output.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back