Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any online tutorial about making program for ST Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholastyc

Hi,

I am new to ST microcontroller, the microcontroller i am going to use is ST72F521, is there anyone familliar with the ST microcontroller?
Please post a link to learn about making program for this type of microcontroller. I already have the datasheet but need to learn step by step on the programming skills and language.

Thanks.

Is there any specific reason why you have chosen to learn the ST range and not PIC for instance ?

hmmmm....because i was requested by my sponsor... =(

anyone...know about ST microcontroller and any tutorial site i can get into?

thanks for the information!

hmmmm....because i was requested by my sponsor... =(

anyone...know about ST microcontroller and any tutorial site i can get into?
I just did a quick Google. There's nothing! If you're totally new to microcontrollers you might be better off to learn on PIC or AVR where you can find tutorials and help. Once you're comfortable with programming one or both of those, and how all this stuff works, then moving to ST should be easy.

i already understood on PIC...

but sponsor requested to go on ST micro @_@

i made a search on google also...found nothing!

i already understood on PIC...

but sponsor requested to go on ST micro @_@

i made a search on google also...found nothing!

Well you've got the data sheet, presumably you've got all the tools required?, you already understand how to program a PIC? - so get down and get it done, it shouldn't be too much of a leap.

Popular support wise (as with PIC or AVR), you're probably stuffed! :rolleyes:

I'm familiar with the part. Once upon a time we considered using it in our products. There really isn't much out there in the way of support.

Here is the data sheet, you will have to study it to learn what is involved.
**broken link removed**

thanks for all of your infos...

hope i can manage to get something out from ST microcontroller!

Helps wiill be needed in future...

Thanks in advance...............cheers...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back