Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any one know the Circuit for China rechargeable LED lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is current controlled boost regulator led driver. many leds are connected in series and trhee or four such series chains are paralleled. Microchip has an application note. later dedicated chips came up

thanks sarma...

I opened and saw that it is having one SLA battery(rechargable), one big poly cap, some rectifier and filter, one 1/2w resistor for current limiting to the 4v SLA battery, one npn transister for switching (automatically switch on when power cut happens) . I need a circuit diagram for this

that is a crude design as it sounds. today i went to market to fetch one but no stocks. They had 23 LED ones only.
Perhaps it would be asy to makeout the schematic unless some Microcontroller is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back