Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any one idea what this is? and where to buy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKS

i'm searching for the paper stuff that they use for the "display"...

they say it comes from 3M bit i have no idea where to find / to buy..

Hope you all can help // suggest

Attachments

• dpexample.jpg
    dpexample.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 635
You need to find out what the name of the material is. When you get that, then locating a distributor should not be too painful. Keep in mind that the name of the material you get may be a brand name. If you can determine the generic material name, then you may be able to find other manufacturers. (depends on patents, etc.).

If you are certain that 3M makes the material in this image, then I would suggest visiting their website. Find a contact address and send the image to them. If 3M is the only maker of the material, or you just want to buy that brand, then 3M should be able to point you to a distributor in your area. I know that they have such links from their electronic components.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back