Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any links to PIC C code to send/receive data using RF modules ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkshima

Now that I am able to program my PIC16F628 in C, I want to take shortcuts and go straight to writing the main body of my robot.

I am not too interested in writing my own routines to read input pins(key bouncing etc), send/recv using RF modules, hw usart rs232, display on LCD etc.

I have been searching the net for it but no luck yet. Do you know of a place that has this 'free lunch' ? Hi-Tech compatible preferably ?

I hope if nothing works then I can add assembly routines from say Nigels tutorials as inline assembly ?

Thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back