Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any freeware recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool-agent

Any freeware recommendations?

The 555 cct I'm building in the other thread - I'm going to have a board etched up by a mate of mine.

I've tried a few freeware apps and can draw my cct schematic exactly. I then want it to suggest me the best track layout.

I've had no joy with these at all - every time I seem to get some unkown component - even though it's listed when I pick it!

Another suite I've tried simply says it doesn't understand the schematic I drew with it's own design software!

Such a simple cct I might just resort to drawing lines with the etch resist pen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back