Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any film stars here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
This is a bit of fun. Upload a picture to **broken link removed** and see who you most look like. Seems I look like Abdulla Hul (Who?) and I'm married to someone out of Dallas (Heather Locklear?).

Mike.

Huh. Apparently I look somewhat like a Dutch footballer and a little less like Marlon Brando (er. . .in his younger days ;) ).

Torben

I look like Katherine Heigl (LOL). That's a 97% match. The closest guy is Ryan Phillippe at 78%.

Maybe I need a haircut.

I uploaded what I figured was a pretty good photo of me. The closest was David Arquette (74%), but Lyndon B. Johnson, Renee Zellweger, and Bob Beamon all tied with 66%, so you know, I look somewhere in between those three. Here's the photo I used:

Attachments

• IMG_0282.JPG
    IMG_0282.JPG
    859.8 KB · Views: 256
I was matched to Owen Wilson :confused:

I'm not even blond ???

A photo of a cat was matched to Terry Pratchett!

LOL :D:D:D

Attachments

• Mmm... funny stamp.jpg
    Mmm... funny stamp.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back