Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any Cricket Lovers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know - but I did see where the Pakistani coach was murdered in his hotel room in Jamaica after his team lost to Ireland.

And they think Americans go mad in March over basketball.

EDIT:
Forgot all about political correctness and legal liabilities in the above post.
Please insert the appropriate word(s) from the list below where needed
A. Alledgedly
B. Supposed
C. Apparent
D. Thought to have
5. Wild card (your choice)

Last edited:
AllVol ! Yes it’s a sad news. Death of Bob Wolmer. Have so many evidence now on the media.

Some telling he was SUICIDE!
Some telling he was murdered.
Some telling he has suffered from a heart attack
Some telling there was so many blood in the hotel room
And the latest news is he was poisoned the Jamaican police has confirmed. I don’t know what’s the reason or what made him to die.

I hate cricket, I can't play it and can't watch it without falling asleep and they same goes for most sports, especially Formula 1.

ya im crazy about it

about world cup
i will go with south africa and newzeland
these are the teams who can beat aussies
but we could not neglect the windies they are playing in there home
now as super 8 is starting there will be a great drama
every match will be a gud one

Hey Gayan Soyza, did you see today's game:)
As a South African, we will walk out as the Champs !
Just as long as we beat the Aussies, I am happy anyways :)

No hard feelings to Australia but when it comes to Rugby and Cricket I don't want to lose to them (Cause they are so good)

May the best team win!

well im expecting gr8 crunch marches in round of 8 but it does nt seems to be llike this every match seems to be one sided hope that the next matches will be good one

[badtaste=true]
What about Pakistan, the only country to go to the world cup and take home the ashes. :eek:
[/badtaste]

Sorry - hit the wrong button there.

Come on England!!! - NOT
Coming from Derbyshire we can see why Nigel's appreciation of cricket might be limited - I'm surprised he hasn't shut this thread down already for being off subject.:confused:

Both teams have to really struggle and it will not be fair to sit here and try to predict like a horoscope-- let us watch the game and analyze how the looser (runner) could not win!!!

How ever it has become a highlevel maney making game both for world ICC and for the advetisers -- no point in our speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back