Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any Cool Websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who posts a link to Electronics Lab will either loose a green square or gain a red square. :D

Hero999 said:
Anyone who posts a link to Electronics Lab will either loose a green square or gain a red square. :D
Not heard of that one before, thanks for letting me know.:D :D

Mike.
BTW, shouldn't you now loose a square?

I didn't post a link so that's ok. :D

They are reputation. I guess in your earlier posts you asked some "silly" questions.

Mike.

No you don't, you have a green square.

A red square means you have negative reputation which is normally given to you if you're posting nonsense, asking the same questions over and over or asking people to do all the work for you and not helping yourself.

Occasionally someone might give you negative reputation when you have an argument with them but this isn't very often. It's happened to me before but I don't care that much as I've had more positive reputation than negative.

What's the reason for the bad karma for posting the link to Electronics Lab?
Thks

I get a lot of good feedback from the projects on my site.

And you might also look at the pictures of my holiday to Chile, last month.

Brian218 said:
What's the reason for the bad karma for posting the link to Electronics Lab?
Thks
I was only joking, hence the smilie.:D

Many people here don't think much of Electronics Lab because it's full of broken projects and has a Natzi moderator who'll delete any posts that even contructively criticise any of the projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back