Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

any body good in flowcode and proteus ... need some help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamndosh

Hello

My project is: propeller display using (pic16f84a) programmed by flowcode program
the main program is to display letters or symbols on the arm of leds rotate through motor at high speed.
At the outset, i will design a simple program such as the leds flashers to test the circuit
the program in flowcode and proteus is the attach files
The picture is a circuit that i connect it Hardware ( with addition with each led a 220 Ohm resistance) See the attached photo ...
The problems that I face are the following:
1 - When run the program the leds supposed to turn off after delay 1 second but in hardware circuit it when the switch turn off it decrease the brightness of the leds (in the hardware only) .. in protues program it functioning normally??
2 - when the switch is open the value is within the circle is 0.45 v (Supposed to be v-out = 0).. it maybe because of resistance of the switch??
3 - in protues i connect the leds without resistance because when i assigned a resistance,the LED does not work??
thanks
first -program- flahsers.jpg
View attachment flasher.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back