Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any Atmel

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardkicker

:( i have connected everthing i new to connect to my atmel threw the serial port?crystal, miso, moso, sck, Rxd, Txd and reset.
I dont no what else to do? have i left something out, i cant get it to flash or anything please help...

Attachments

• brian.jpg
    brian.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 544
It looks like you spent way too much effort wiring them. How about considering mounting all those on a breadboard.

uhmmm

yeah i think i spent a little more time than i needed. and where where you when i was making this project cause i do agree that i should have used seperate boards.Butt hey i didt no, Live and learn i guess. Maybee i left something out?Butt the board that the atmel cam off of is what i am using to go buy, that board worked so either i left something small out or i made one of those stupid hard to find mistakes.Guess ill backtack my work butt if you guy's have any thing that might help in the meantime ill be glade to hear it.thanks :D

Cardkicker, you are a victim of America's pathetic public school system aren't you? Your spelling and grammar are atrocious. Non-english speaking people put together more coherent expanations than you did.

j.

John Sorensen said:
Cardkicker, you are a victim of America's pathetic public school system aren't you? Your spelling and grammar are atrocious. Non-english speaking people put together more coherent expanations than you did.

j.

expanations :?:

I c u did real good @ the spelling bee

Dont pick on the USA School system. If u dont have anything good to say dont say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back