Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ants, Ants EVERYWHERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's the first time I've told it! And SEVIN dust will work at keeping them outside... just that it needs applied often. The BUG STOP as I pictured above last much longer and also kills them instantly.... just keep away from pets, not pests! Come to think of it, this forum could use Bug Stop for some of those silly requests we seem to get from a couple of specific east Asian countries!

I'm glad you didn't pour boiling water into a hole. That's the worst thing in the long run... open pores in the wood and loose fibers, then followed by possible mildew.

Last edited:
Come to think of it, this forum could use Bug Stop for some of those silly requests we seem to get from a couple of specific east Asian countries!

Lol, taking the high road, eh?

I will suggest some of the "Bug Stop" to my parents. Come to think of it, i think we may have a small bottle of it in the basement. I will check later.

Thanks guys. Problem solved. We just got rid of my sister. Lol, just kidding.

Our Windex attacks took their numbers down, and then we finished them off with some "Bug Stop". We sprayed some inside, and i think we will spray some on the foundation of the house later. It is supposed to rain tomorrow here, so it might have to wait a while. :cool: thanks for the suggestions!

Have you vacuumed the food crumbs yet?:rolleyes:

Have you vacuumed the food crumbs yet?

No, i licked them up! :rolleyes: Lol. There were no food crumbs, except for what they made. Yes, i we vacuumed them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back