Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anti Dog Barking circuit amp and speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedgehog

I am having a major problem with a dog barking next door at all times of the day and night. I have tried an off the shelf device and this has not worked. I am now building a new circuit which I hope has uploaded to this post. I have 2 questions:
1) How can I increase the power output
2) WHat is the best speaker/sounder to use to produce the loudes ultrasonic sound?

Many thanks all.

If you make an ultrasonic noise then the dog might bark at it.
A piezo tweeter might do it.

Attachments

• piezo tweeter.PNG
    piezo tweeter.PNG
    134.6 KB · Views: 333
The device would only emit a sound in response to the dog barking. The theory is that it conditions the dog and stops the barking. The frequency would need to be 20-30KHz and I was thinking about a Piezzo tweeter but see the output decreases sharply above 20KHz. Any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back