Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Another pwm request...

Status
Not open for further replies.

h-tone

Hi first time here; definitely not the last....
I'm looking for a PWM circuit that can be controlled by an DC voltage. The 555 based ones don't seem to be well suited for this. I don't know much about other single-chip options. I'm all about analog computing and want my output voltage (0-3 volts, but this can be modified...) to directly control the speed of the motor.
To design a circuit from scratch I imagine an inverter-based oscillator plugged into some sort of inverter based pulse stretcher with voltage control? I don't know...
But ideally done with a pre-existing chip...
Any ideas?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!......must........stay............analog.......twitch...........twitch.........:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back