Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

annoyin but easy question

Status
Not open for further replies.

borogelly

got this question on resit coursework and its one of those questions were u no wot it is, but for some reason cant get ya head round it, well i hope some1 can help, here goes

a coil of a resistance of 5ohms and inductance of 120mH is in series with a 100uF capacitor is connected to a 300volt, 50Hz supply

find the phase difference between the supply voltage and the current?

thanks for any help:)

Last edited:
As you state, it's an easy question. Just look at your lecture notes and work it out.

BTW, it's spelt annoying.

Mike.

hello mike

unfortunatly i have lost the notes from my lectures on this piece of work, if i still had them i would not have posted my original question, i also didnt quite make myself clear, so sorry about tht, i jus wanted to no

this is the only part i needed help, and any help wud be most welcome thank you for your time

hello mike

unfortunatly i have lost the notes from my lectures on this piece of work, if i still had them i would not have posted my original question, i also didnt quite make myself clear, so sorry about tht, i jus wanted to no

this is the only part i needed help, and any help wud be most welcome thank you for your time

Hi There,

As you mentioned, your question is fairly simple and needn't that much brain working and even if you lost your lecture notes, you can find out how phase difference is measured if you google it.
this is a link to help you out if you have no time to google
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back