Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analogue Alarm clock help.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Hello friends....
Friends I have used Analogue alarm clock in the place of timer circuit because It have very good accuracy and can also be set.I have tested this alarm clock and I have got that it rangs very accurately on the set interval.
This is very simple alarm clock which is common in every houses which works on 1.2 volt pensil cell.. But friends, I have very small place and this alarm clock circuit can't fit properly because of size...... so i want to convert this analogue alarm clock to some other circuit. And this circuit should work as same as this analogue alarm clocks works and we can also vary it's time.And one thing more it should be very accurate as same as alarm clock..

So, kindly help...
Thanks In advance...

alarm clock circuit can't fit properly because of size
What size is it?
so i want to convert this analogue alarm clock to some other circuit. And this circuit should work as same as this analogue alarm clocks works
So you just want another analogue alarm clock circuit? Why do you think it would be any smaller than what you already have?

Friend just i want to make 24hr timer circuit very accurately as alarm clock.

Your timer circuit will need a quartz oscillator (or similar) for accuracy, counter chips, decoder/logic chips, a four-digit display, a keypad for input, a battery holder and a casing. Quite an undertaking just to re-invent the wheel. IMHO you won't be able to build one smaller than the readily-available alarm clocks.

Is your alarm going to have a buzzer or bell when it goes off? Or will it make a large BANG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back