Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog to digital converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

can some one provide a diagram on how to wire this circut use these parts. I my self am not the best at this and i am stuck.

Any help is greatly apreciated

Attachments

• scan0001.pdf
    253 KB · Views: 254
you should better to use a simple 4bit Flash ADC and a pic16f84a as a 8 to 4 priority encoder........wahahahahaha

Once again, this looks like a homework assignment huh.... Well you say your stuck, how far have you gotten?? Do you have anything in terms of your assignment?? If you show some effort on your part, you will more likely get some help...just a thought...

yes it is a lab project but the teacher is not the most helpful so i am looking at orther sources

066 said:
yes it is a lab project but the teacher is not the most helpful so i am looking at orther sources

hi,
That link is not a analog to digital convertor, its basically a temperature sensitive bridge, using 3, 10K0 resistors and a thermistor.

You would need to amplify the output of the bridge before the signal was input to a A2D convertor.

Look at the ADC0801 ic series, they will operate as a 'stand alone A2D', also with a differential input to suit the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back