Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog Signals Encryption Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends, I was doing a project for my college when i landed up in this weird requirement. I want a circuit that can encrypt the analog signals which i send through it. The encryption must not be decryptable. The point is I want to make a hardware encryption device for which i want this encryption circuit. The device is basically for encrypting passwords so decryption is not necessary. Do you have any such circuits. Where can i find more resources... I'm disparate plz help me..!!!

I hear quantum entanglement might provide a means to make an encrypted message that cannot be decrypted, except by knowing the key.

John

You want to encrypt something that can't be decrypted hmm? Send random data.. Obviously however if it can't be decrypted there is no point in transmitting it as you can't decrypt it.. What exactly you mean for analog use is confusing as well as as password is not analog in nature. Also if you don't want to decrypt it then it's not encryption, it's called a hash, there are many methods to hash passwords. Look it up on Wikipedia and google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back