Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

epilot

Hi,

is there any circuit for an analog TV satellite on the internet?
i made a search but without any success,
but i can remember that i saw a circuit in an electronics book, it was easy to build as i remember but i lost the book so i have not it now.

i have an LMB and want to have a principle in the field.

P,s yes i know that Analog satellite are so cheap.

epilot said:
Hi,

is there any circuit for an analog TV satellite on the internet?
i made a search but without any success,
but i can remember that i saw a circuit in an electronics book, it was easy to build as i remember but i lost the book so i have not it now.

i have an LMB and want to have a principle in the field.

P,s yes i know that Analog satellite are so cheap.

As you know, they are very cheap to buy - but do you have the required equipment to build and align equipment at those frequencies? - I doubt it VERY much. So that comes done to buying a prebuild tuner/IF stage (which will probably cost more than a complete receiver, particularly as you could get a receiver for free!), then you need to find how to control it, the bus commands you need to send it - finding a datasheet is HIGHLY unlikely.

The rest of the receiver is pretty straight forward, if a little complicated?.

If you say a simple design in a book, I suspect it was just using prebuilt modules?, or was it just a 'sat finder' and not a receiver?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back