Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog reading with PIC16F1936

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muuhave

Hello,could anyone help me to make A/D reading with this PIC,I want to vary the frequency of the generated PWM on CCP1,CCP2 and CCP3 for controlling my Full three phase bridge with IGBTs.

Could you please help on this?
Find the file in attachment.

Also help me to make a phase shift for Three phase ACIM speed control where the table entries are 240,refer to the AN 889 codes here below.!!

The aim of my project is to control the speed of a three phase asynchronous motor of 7.5KW,I made a three phase full bridge using IGBTs,then with the PIC16F1936 I come out by generating the three signals(PWM) from CCP1,CCP2 and CCP3 I changed the previous look up table(from Application note of Microchip AN889),they used 19 entries(values in the look up table) before ;me I changed to 240 entries(values).

For security purposes I have to sense the current and the voltage of the system so the ratio V/F remain constant I tried to fit the codes of AN889https://www.microchip.com/wwwAppNotes/AppNotes.aspx?appnote=en012129 where they used PIC16F777 me I changed to PIC16F1936 but I am not getting the result of the system.

Could you please help?

Thank you!!

Attachments

• files_2.txt
    27.6 KB · Views: 211
  • ADC_1.txt
    7.8 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips