Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog of operational amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedor

Hello everyone. I need help to find analog of operational amplifier. Original one broken on circuit of my 3D printer. I found some similar parts, but i am not sure, that i right about this parts, Photo of original amplifier below.

Attachments

• IMG_20200627_120401.jpg
    IMG_20200627_120401.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 245
Last edited:
it's a strange item to fail, but, some circuits on 3D printers are not well designed.
You may want to review the load that it is driving. Maybe a bit too much current draw.
Alternatively, it could simply be a loose solder joint. Or, it could be something up or down stream in the circuit.

Be careful desoldering and resoldering the surface mount device. Watch some YouTube videos if you haven't done it before.

it's a strange item to fail, but, some circuits on 3D printers are not well designed.
You may want to review the load that it is driving. Maybe a bit too much current draw.
Alternatively, it could simply be a loose solder joint. Or, it could be something up or down stream in the circuit.
Thank you for you answer. Unfortunately, i'm not working with the electronics. I bring the circuit board at the local service, service guy change broken transistor's, and then i connected all wire, and it works, but wrong. And then i call to a service guy, he told be that the problem in this part, so i should find the new one. So this is all story.
P.S. I by my self broken it.

I accidentally closed the contacts, and a short circuit passed.

Thank you for you answer. Unfortunately, i'm not working with the electronics. I bring the circuit board at the local service, service guy change broken transistor's, and then i connected all wire, and it works, but wrong. And then i call to a service guy, he told be that the problem in this part, so i should find the new one. So this is all story.
P.S. I by my self broken it.

I accidentally closed the contacts, and a short circuit passed.
Ah, now I understand.

you can still watch a YouTube video,soldering is easier than you might think - even I can do it.

I would strongly advise that you replace the opamp with the same part number.

Without having a good knowledge of the circuit and its operation, and the technical reasons to have chosen this particular opamp, replacing it blindly may cause to operate incorrectly.

Now, I am sure that you will come back saying that you can’t find that exact part number locally.
In that case use whatever you got, a LM358 or whatever, and you may be lucky and still will work correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back