Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog Devices Part: AD22006R

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidKernel

Hello everyone!

I am trying to figure out how this "Bulb Out" failure module works in my car. I opened it up and noticed a few SMT resistors (I assume they are shunt resistors) and an Analog Devices part.

AD
22006R

It is a 16 pin SOIC.

I could not find anything on AD22006R, but I did find some things for AD22057 which is a Single Supply Sensor Interface Amplifier. Seems like it's relevant because the data sheet shows this wired up as a current sensing device in an automotive application. However, it's a single supply one (8 pin device) whereas the one I have is 16 pins.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back