Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog descrambler for Cable TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHUX

dear everyone,

im happy to be among you guys. please regarding the subject above, im looking for a circuit that can decode the signal of the cable Tv providers. It is very important to me.

please i need your help.

A cable TV receiver is very complicated and has special parts so I don't think anyone has built one for himself, and manufacturers don't post their schematics.
Ordinary broadcast TV channels, cable TV extended channels, analog, digital, scrambled, high definition??????

Cable Tv receiver

Audioguru: I doubt you. I have seen a cable Tv decoder built locally over here. It makes use of any video player that has channels. The problem there is that while changing from one channel to another, there is a kind of zig zag movement of picture before it them remains steady.
I have not find enough time to study the circuit. Reason: the guy that built the decoder erased the component values he used.
Please find a way to help me out.

If the tuner of a VCR picks-up cable TV, why doesn't the tuner of a TV? Go into its menu and instead of antenna channels, select CATV channels.

What are you decoding? Analog scrambling? You never said you want a descrambler, your topic says "receiver".
I made an analog descrambler for my cable TV about 25 years ago. I can't remember its details because my cable converted to "all-digital" years ago and my descrambler doesn't work here no more.

Thanx for the information. I never knew the difference until now.

The topics is now: Analog descrambler for Cable TV
please if any one know a circuit that can do this job let him/her post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back