Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

analize the following circuit low pass filter circuit !

Status
Not open for further replies.

gringo 8217

how do you calculate your input voltage say were are working with 0v, +15v ,-15v
capacitor= 0.22µf
resistor=670
741 used
freq= 1080 hz
i have calculated the correct resistor value but just this won"t click for some reason !

It would be helpfull if you actually posted a schematic of your circuit.
From the information you have given, it is anybodies guess what you are asking.

JimB

You have calculated the component values for a passive single-pole LP filter with a 1080Hz corner frequency and stated the available supply voltages. So what do you want the op amp do -- buffer the filter output, amplify the filter output, punt?

When you say "calculate your input voltage" do you mean the maximum input voltage before the output is distorted?

Assuming that you are referring to a unity gain non-inverting single pole low pass active filter with the components and rail voltages you listed, National's datasheet shows a +/-12V min and +/- 14V max output swing with a 10k loading, and for a 2k load 10 to 13V respectively. Don't confuse RMS and P-P voltages. Given the assumption of unity gain, what do you believe might be the maximum input voltage for a proper signal across the passband with the undisclosed loading of the output?

I think the op has left the building.

Oh hell. I didn't look at the date...DUH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back