Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An off-the-shelf board with lots of relays

Status
Not open for further replies.

rds2112

I need an off-the-shelf board with a lot of relays, maybe 26 relays minumum. Most of the relay boards I've found have connector interfaces to hookup with a specific "thing" that the manufacturer of the relay board makes. For example, Advantech or Omega have relay boards, but they are not laid out generically. Do you have any suggestions?
I'm not too picky on the drive circuit for the relays (ULN chip, transistors, fets, whatever).

I need an off-the-shelf board with a lot of relays, maybe 26 relays minumum. Most of the relay boards I've found have connector interfaces to hookup with a specific "thing" that the manufacturer of the relay board makes. For example, Advantech or Omega have relay boards, but they are not laid out generically. Do you have any suggestions?
I'm not too picky on the drive circuit for the relays (ULN chip, transistors, fets, whatever).

Have you considered using the rack/strip mounted DIN rail Relay type.?

Thanks Eric.
Yes, those are perfect, such as the units from Adam, but my issue is with channel count. I need ONE unit that'll do 25 (minimum) relays. I don't want to daisy chain a bunch of boards.
The closest thing I've found is the PCLD-785 by Advantech (it would take two of these), but still, it appears to be compatible with something they make, and not so much intended for generic use.

Would something like this one work?
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back