Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An Introduction to Electronics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltz

I'm new to the world of electronics but I've been increasingly fascinated by it so I've decided to get a breadboard, and I've learnt about the basic components and their functions, I'm going to try toner transferring with a PCB at a later date and all, what I would really like though is a guide introduction, I noticed the FAQ but there isn't really a true guide to getting started, e.g. What you need, (soldering iron etc...) and where you learn about components etc... even book recommendations, I think something like that would be very useful, does anyone agree? :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of electronics!
Your local public library should be able to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back