Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

an electronics question from marlep

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

Marlep PM'd me to ask me this:

can u please give me some suggestions on how i will connect my 10 sensors to the parallel port? The sensor will serve as input to my database.

I thought I put it public so that he could get his answers faster.

Marlep, Parallel port is not normally used as an input port. What you can do is use a serial port, and connect the outputs of your sensors to a shift register and the output of the shift register will go to the serial port.

See MStechca, now that you are "an electronics god", you're going to get all kinds of requests for help in PM's.
Just make a rubber-stamp in Notepad, "Please post your request in the forum". :lol:

audioguru said:
See MStechca, now that you are "an electronics god", you're going to get all kinds of requests for help in PM's.
Just make a rubber-stamp in Notepad, "Please post your request in the forum". :lol:
You could get the same too :wink:

But these users need to realize that non-personal electronics questions should be on the forum for the general public so that the chances of an answer are higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back