Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

an electronic circuit for solar mobile phone charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

masindi

Dear;
am kalisa peter from kigali. pl'se i need a help, am doing my final year project on solar mobile phone charger which can atleast charge five phones at ago. so i would like get an electronic circuit diagram for the above mentioned charger. so that it can guide me.
thanks

We don't mind helping you but we won't do all of the work for you. Please post what you've already done including any ideas you've had and we might be able to make some suggestions. If you've got completely no idea then may be it's your lecuturer's fault and it isn't right that you make him/her look good by cheating and copying from the Internet.

You can follow NIMH charging rules for this.
* Constant current/Voltage
* Fast charge 1C rate
* When to terminate the charge

Mobile Phone batteries much liker to fast charging 1C rate (charging within few hours) than the trickle charge because lithium-ion is unable to absorb overcharge. Also think if you connect a charge control IC or another method for your project (to shift to a trickle charge,to measure negative delta amount,temp etc...) for that circuit also you taking power from the Solar panel.It needs a bigger pannel........????:(

But you must refer to this pics before you building a charger.Poor designs can cause this types of damages.Becarefull.......

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

ok i need help i am working on mobile phone solar charger and i face this problem i want to reduce the size of my circuit and the 10mF capacitor is very large how to reduce it by using for example mosfet or anything else replace it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back