Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplyfier for 20Mhz signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question you failed to answer:
Can you post a drawing of your bus topology, or at least tell us the lengths of the stubs from the bus to each STP24DP05.
Do you have a ground plane on the side of the board opposite the bus?
I don't ask just because I'm curious. You said:
I just need to use a transistor because I have like 50 boards to fix and I can't just put a chip on top of each, thats why I was looking for a transistor solution
If there is any possibility of solving your problem without a complete board redesign, you need to pay attention and answer all the questions. We may not have the answer, but we certainly won't if you don't answer all our questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back