Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplitude Modulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

nephriticus

Hi. As a final project of my analog electronics laboratory course i have been assigned to design and build a circuit that multiplies the input signal with a square wave than filters the harmonics, resulting in a simple multiplier circuit. I have a design for the first part (multiplying the signal with square wave); however i don't know which transistor could be the best choice for switching (one that provides less noise and %50 duty cycle). Also, is there a way to increase frequency of the oscillator? I can not use any IC other than op-amps in my design.

Attachments

• AM.jpg
    AM.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back